Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More questions and answers

1. Who has pictures of themselves on their blogs?
Miranda, Shelby, Aaron and Miles, Audrey, Meagan, Hannah Baker, Mia(me), and Katelyn have pictures of themselves.

2. Who wrote, "I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too," on her blog?
Kristin wrote those words!

3. Who learned contemporary dance this year?
Hannah Baker has learned that dance this year.

4. "To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heartfelt words?
Shelby shares those heartfelt words!

5. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which is your favorite?
I found about eight and I like Hannah Head's the best because she always updates them and they are so random!

No comments:

Post a Comment