Sunday, May 2, 2010

All about Me

I'm thirteen years old and my favorite foods are fried chicken, orange chicken with rice, BB-Q, noodles, and Schlotzkey's original sandwich. As you can tell, I am a fan of meat. I also like chocolate and sour candy. My main hobbies are art and volleyball, but I can also play the clarinet, sorta! I like to go to sleep really early and sleep in until usually ten. I can kinda get hyper, quite a lot actually, off of soda and sugar. I talk a lot, sometimes to the point where I get in trouble(oops) about random things I find interesting. I love my friends, teachers and living in Texas everyday. Middle school can actually be fun if you live, laugh, and love everyone!:)

10 comments:

  1. I like meat too! Yes, it would be nice if EVERYONE could live, laugh, love in middle school, but it doesn't seem as though everyone embraces that same belief. Something for all of us to pray for! I like what you've done with your blog so far. Continue playing around with it. I look forward to seeing how your design tastes change and grow while working on this project. There is a lot more you could load onto your site. The fish are pretty cool!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love your blog the background is so cute! By the way your story is amazing!

    ~helana

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Mia! It's Meagan, I love your blog! Awesome background, graphics, but my personal favorite is definitely Clodduggy Van Nutker! hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chica! I love your blog, especially Clodduggy Van Nutker! He is adorable! Love ya girlie! ;D

    ~Hannah Banana Head~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog u silly girl!my favorite thing is the llama

    ReplyDelete
  6. LLAMA LOVE! Spread the Clodduggy love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mia, i like how with everything you explain it very descriptively
    -Ben Hickman-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, who is anonomous poet anyways?

    ReplyDelete